Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dance Photos

I like to photograph dance because I can't dance. Like really can't dance. I took a ballet class in college to improve my balance and finesse for climbing with a couple of my guy friends. They were so much better than me and definitely made fun of me to large groups of friends. And tried to deny it by demonstrating how bad I wasn't, but those jumps are hard!  I got over it, it was only a pass/fail class, so I passed, but I am not sure if my climbing improved....

I love take photos of dancers. I love how dance is graceful and athletic and I can very much appreciate how hard it is.  Here are a few of my favorite dance pictures.

 University of Iowa Dance Gala, 2005

University of Iowa Dance Gala, 2005

Main Street Conservatory of Dance, 2008

Main Street Conservatory of Dance, 2008

 Main Street Conservatory of Dance, 2008

Here is a link to an audio slideshow that I did about the Main Street Conservatory of Dance in Marshfield. 

Photos copyright MNH or Daily Iowan

No comments:

Post a Comment