Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo Cards

I am excited to share that my cards are now available at Tangled Up in Hue in Eau Claire. This is an art collective that sells a little bit of everything on Barstow Street in downtown Eau Claire. I discovered it through Volume One Magazine. I finally stopped in the physical shop when I dropped of my photo for the Eau Claire Regional Art Gallery's Confluence of Art show.  If you are in the area, definitely check it out. I purchased a cute onesie for a friend there, as well as a tie strap tote.  I am glad that my cards found a space there and to be a part of the store.

My cards are also for sale at New Visions Gallery in the Marshfield Clinic and my Etsy site.

I have a few ideas for more cards, but work and life have been busy, so I haven't had the time to work on the new photo ideas.


Here are a few photos that I have made into cards








No comments:

Post a Comment