Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April!

It has been quite a few days since I blogged... so many that I missed April! Well, the first day. I was musing over how slow March passed, and during that period, I went a week into April! Oh well. I have been busy editing wedding photos and planning spring. Here are a few photos from my 365 project!

 Still some snow on the farm.
Filling the Jeep with sap. My arms were really sore after carrying one full bucket not very far. I might be a wimp. 

 Collecting more sap.

I found some green shoots! This was the highlight of my weekend:)

 Cooking more sap by the fire.

My house plants. When I forget to take a photo for the day or am bored with photo, I usually end up taking a photo of my plants.


Today has been slightly frustrating, so I thought I would share one of my favorite poems (that randomly pops into my head when I am having a bad day) which is by Shel Silverstein

3 comments:

  1. Great poem...had those kinda days! You pulled out a great one with the house plant! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This poem has stuck with me for a long time:)

    ReplyDelete