Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ashlyn + Adam :: Charles City, Iowa Wedding Photography

Ashlyn and Adam got married on an absolutely beautiful fall day in Charles City, Iowa. Not only was the weather stunning, so were Ashlyn and Adam! I really enjoyed photographing their wedding for many reasons. Charles City is my hometown and it was so much fun to take photos in locations that I have always lived in and around, but had never photographed. We took photos in Central Park, at Home Base and along the Cedar River. It is also always great to photograph a wedding where there were so many old friends to see.

I am so glad that Ashlyn and Adam asked me to photograph their wedding. It is really so lovely to see people that I have known for years begin a marriage. It is a privilege to photograph one of the most important days in their life and I am happy that that invited me to share it with them and their families. Congratulations Ashlyn and Adam! Many, many good wishes for your marriage!!!































1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Love what I see soooooo far!!!! Congrats you 2!!!!

    ReplyDelete