Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hungry?

Hungry? I usually am :)

Taking pictures of food is one of my favorite things to take pictures of. Why? I just like setting up photos and lights and it is something totally different than what I normally do. I photographed food recently for the Marshfield and the Stevens Point You Magazines. Here are a few photos from the shoots.

For Marshfield's magazine, we took photos of heart-healthy ingredients on white backdrops.

Dark Chocolate

Blueberries

Olive Oil (the good stuff:))

Fish

Red Wine. I went home and made a great salmon and cranberry salad and then drank the wine. Perks of the job!

For the Stevens Point You Magazine, I went to the restaurant to take pics. The restaurant was @1800.

 I got to eat this chocolate bourbon tart. It was delicious :)


Now I am off to eat lunch!

All photos copyright Marshfield News-Herald and Stevens Point Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment