Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inagural Post

After much debate, I have started a blog! I have decided to do this to show my photography all in one place. I have a portfolio/professional website, an Etsy site, a Flickr, and a professional blog, but I wanted a place where I could show all aspects of my photography. I feel like often I separate my work from my "play" photography, making work seem..... a lot more like work and making "play" something I can't quite commit to.  Kind of like my 365 photo project where I maybe missed the past two days....

Here are a few recent pictures from my Holga. I have been shooting a lot with this in the past three years. I purchased one in college and had fun with it, but only started shooting with one again once I moved to Wisconsin. I recently bought a new one after spilling Red Bull all over the first one when I got so excited because I saw three bears. The shutter wasn't working and since you never know what you are going to get with a Holga, I didn't want to add another variable to that equation.

Pine Trees
 

Highway 13 Bridge
 

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea what a Holga was. Had never even heard of it. Very cool pics!

    ReplyDelete