Friday, February 19, 2010

Shutter Sisters

My photo was featured today on Shutter Sisters!
http://shuttersisters.com/365/

Shuttersisters.com is a website that features women photographers from the Shutter Sisters Flickr group. There is usually a guest blog on the first page and then they feature photographs from their Flickr.com groups, such as the One Word Project group, a Shutter Sisters group, and a 365 group, all of which I am involved in. It is a great website and I love looking through the Flickr groups to find inspiration and see what other photographers are doing. There is a ton of cool work featured on the website too. There is a really amazing style that runs through the group and lots of cool post processing techniques like textures that are used. I feel honored to have my photo featured, I admire the work that they feature and I am glad that I can be a part of it!


This is the photo that was featured.  Here is the link http://shuttersisters.com/365/

No comments:

Post a Comment