Friday, August 27, 2010

CMN Balloon Rally

Last weekend I photographed the Children's Miracle Network Balloon Rally in Wisconsin Rapids. I went there three different times to take photos. There were a couple early mornings, which I am not used to, but oh well! Here is the gallery at the Wisconsin Rapids Tribune.

I also took my Holga, so here a few digital pics and a few analog pics from the event.

This was Sunday morning, it was sunny the balloons were able to actually fly across the field.

Same photo situation, except with my Holga.

Eeep! Don't blow away! Friday night was pretty windy. After this they took the balloons down.

 Moving the balloon via feet across the field. I got to go up with this group from Farmers Insurance, so it was pretty neat. We didn't fly though, we just went up on a tether.

This was my favorite balloon. I liked this photo because the balloon was just in the middle of a field and I liked the truck parked next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment