Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wedding Albums :: Central Wisconsin Wedding Photography

I am excited to share that I am now offering wedding and engagement albums! I wanted to offer albums that were classy, clean, and cute and I finally found some that fit the bill.  I am offering wedding and engagement albums from KISS Wedding Books.

I wanted to keep the options simple, which is what KISS does. I don't like millions and zillions of options, and gimmicky design elements. Your wedding photos are forever, so you want them in a high-end, classic and timeless style that won't look dated in ten years.


You can chose either leather or linen covers. The leather albums have heavier pages and are more resistant to damage. The linen albums have flexible pages and would be great for guest books!


The albums are offered in 4 sizes: 4 x 4, 8 x 8, 10 x10, or 12 x 12. 


The colors are not only awesome, but the names are too!  Chose from Smouldering Brown, Forbidden Green, Sultry Blue, Virgin White, Redlight Red, Passion Pink, or Voluptuous Black.


The lay flat page binding allows for full page photos. The photos are also directly printed on the page!


I ordered 4 x 4 leather albums in Forbidden Green. These mini albums are perfect as brag books and would make a great Christmas gift! They come in sets of two, which would thrill each sets of parents. Cross them off the list!

The photos look great as a part of the book - directly printed on the archival paper.

For more wedding photos, check out my website: http://lauraschmittphoto.photoshelter.com/
or my Wedding and Engagements page on my blog!

If you want more information or are interested in ordering an album, email me: l.t.schmitt@gmail.com or call me at 715.486.6567

No comments:

Post a Comment