Monday, January 10, 2011

Audio Slideshows

The first ten days of January have been very busy. I have pretty much worked nearly every day, so I am kind of.... tired. Starting in November, my co-worker and I have been following the Colby Show Choir through practice and finally, on Saturday, their show choir event. We ran a series last week in the News-Herald and I also put together two audio slideshows. It was a pretty fun project, the kids were fun and the final event, The Show Choir Spectacular, was kind of awesome. There was a ton of energy at the event, and the kids who were done competing were dancing and rocking out.

I have be watching a lot of Glee lately:)

The first audio slideshow was about the show choir

The second audio slideshow focused on the event and final preparation for the show.

The story that ran today is here in the Marshfield News-Herald.

I use GarageBand for editing audio and Soundslides for putting the audio and photos together.

No comments:

Post a Comment