Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy 2011! I hope it is a great year! I put up a gallery for work of some of my favorite photos from 2010. They are mostly work photos, but I threw in a few random personal photos too. If I had to chose one photo from 2010 that is my favorite though...... well I couldn't.

Here is the link to the photo gallery on the MNH site.


2010 was a really great year and many, many good things happened both professionally and personally. I actually set goals last year and (I was surprised) achieved all of them in some form or another, if only for a few months. 

This year I would like to retry a photo a day project. I did it pretty well for about 180 days, but then things kind of fell through.... . I tried again with taking daily fall photos and that lasted about a third of fall. I guess, for me, with those daily projects, it isn't really about making it through the whole year, but finding photos in unexpected places and forcing myself to look through my camera in more ways than one. I think the start and the reboot of this project help my eye and then carries through all year. 

Today I purchased this print from Etsy. This is another goal of mine this year,: stay calm. With a busy work schedule, a busy wedding schedule, and planning my own wedding, it is a good reminder for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment