Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend.... Again!

Oh my, this week flew by. 
That rhymed! 
So I centered it!

Last weekend was full of cross-country skiing and this weekend I am heading to Iowa! Hopefully I will take more pictures this weekend:) I have continued with my 365 project, although honestly, I have been distracted by daily work and a few side projects.

If these photos are any indication I have been working a lot, I don't know what would be.
 Late night snow after getting out of work.

Snow flakes on my windshield while I filled up for gas before driving to  night game. 

Driving home from Pittsville last night. I love the bridge and have taken a few photos of it so far. Here it looks pretty creepy. Last night was really, really cold. There was no one out and the roads were really quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment