Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Web Site Building

Since I have gotten a wedding photography website through Photoshelter, I have been working to get the site polished and optimized for search engines. If this sounds foreign to you, it was also foreign to me too! I have been working to get the SEO (search image optimization) working so that when people are searching for a wedding photographer in central Wisconsin, they find me! Which is pretty exciting for me.  Photoshelter has a ton of great resources and reports to help photographers learn about web tech stuff, and it is specific to photographers.  If you are interested, you should check it out. This past weekend my fiance and I had also had an impromptu photo session so that I could have some photos on my site of me that weren't from Facebook. This is harder than it sounds....There were quite a few photos of me throwing up my hands or asking why he was taking so many photos. Check out my "About" section for the photo. So, the site is improving, which is exciting. I am also working on some branding for my wedding photography... more to come on that later.

Other than that, work has been busy... but I am looking forward to some time off next week!

A cup of tea after a long day, followed by some Glee watching. I blogged about it here for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment