Thursday, February 3, 2011

Food Photos

Today I spent the morning taking photos of food for Marshfield News-Herald's YOU Magazine. We have a recipe section and recently started taking our own photos and putting together our own recipes for the magazine. It is a pretty fun shoot, especially because we get to eat it all after!

Taking pictures of food is kind of challenging, although I really like to photograph food in its raw form. But, once food is cooked and melted and mixed, it can sometimes photograph in an unappetizing way. It is also hard to plate it to make it look super-pretty and delicious. I should have studied my Food and Wine last night....  It is a a fun project to play around with, especially using my new lights!










Pictures of drinks and dessert are always the best because... well dessert always looks good to me!


Here, and here are some other posts about food photos and here is a link to my Etsy cards that are pictures of fruit!

All photos copyright of the Marshfield News-Herald.

No comments:

Post a Comment