Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Anniversary ... + 1 Week

Last Thursday was the one year anniversary of my blog and today is the 53 week anniversary! When I started my blog, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted it to be and how I would find my blogging "voice." I knew that I wanted a place to share all my photos, including work, wedding, 365 project, and Holga photos. Since starting my blog, it has provided me with motivation to keep blogging and taking photos. It also has been a great tool to post wedding and engagement photos and has gotten me wedding clients that I may not have gotten otherwise. So happy one year and a week anniversary to my blog! I am glad I started blogging and it is great to look back on my past year photographically.

Here are some recent 365 photos. I have missed a few days here and there..... but I will be more motivated once the snow starts melting and my cold dissipates:)

31/365 Winter Woods

39/365 Fresh roasted coffee

36/365 Margaritas

41/365 I am on vacation (This was last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment