Sunday, May 15, 2011

Amanda + Chris on the Farm :: Iowa Engagement Photography

Last week I had the pleasure of taking Amanda and Chris's engagement photos. Amanda is one of my  oldest and best friends, I think we have known each other since  kindergarten! Amanda and I are both planning our weddings, so over the past few months we have been sending emails and commiserating over wedding plans.  Amanda also had a ton of good ideas for her engagement photos and even brought props - so fun! We met in our hometown, Charles City, Iowa and headed out to the farm early in the morning. I managed to avoid stepping in the cow pies. We finished up the morning on a vintage couch, which Amanda pretty much searched all over the state of Iowa for. It was a blast taking their engagement photos; lots of laughs were shared.  I am honored that Amanda and Chris asked me to take their engagement and wedding photos and be part of their special day. I can't wait to shoot their wedding and see all their fun ideas!!

Early spring sun! The buds were just out in Iowa.



 Amanda and Chris are going for a vintage feel to their wedding, so I made a few of their photos look a bit more vintage-y.





 How cute is the love banner?!?! Amanda and Chris made it!





They also got the t-shirt made!

 This was pretty much too cute to not add :)

 We couldn't find a tractor, so a neon dump truck did the trick.







Classy!



More vintage feel.

1 comment: