Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Climbing Hillbilly Hollow

I have been on a blogging spree! My fiance and I had a three-sport busy weekend so I blogged about it here and here for the site www.wisconsinoutdoorfun.com. My 365 project is...ummm.... still going, but barely. I mean, I still have a photo (nearly) every day, but they aren't really that creative and are often taken from work assignments. BUT.. I am photographing a wedding this weekend (yay!!) in Iowa City and engagement photos (again, yay!!) in my hometown, and then heading to Florida, so I will have some new photos to share, plus hopefully the time off will give me a creative burst.

For now, here are some photos I took while climbing at Hillbilly Hollow on Sunday.



 This is me... so I didn't take this photo.



 I didn't take this photo either.











No comments:

Post a Comment