Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Emily + Jake's Iowa Spring Wedding :: Iowa City, Iowa Wedding Photography

Last week I had the honor of photographing Emily and Jake's wedding in Iowa City and Coralville, Iowa. I was excited to go back to Iowa City, I went to school there and love being back. I also was really excited to photograph this wedding. Emily and Jake had a ton of great ideas for photos; from the mural on Iowa Avenue in Iowa City, to the comic book shop where Jake works and the Hotel Vetro lobby.

I met up with Emily as she was getting ready at home where the fun started. It was seriously really fun. We headed to downtown Iowa City and had a blast walking around the Ped Mall and taking photos in the perfect early spring weather. From downtown, we went to the ceremony and wedding site at North Ridge Park in Coralville. Emily and Jake had an outdoor wedding near the pond and then ate and danced the night away in the park pavilion. I really enjoyed photographing and being a part of their wedding. I loved all the details and personality that they put into their special day.




























2 comments: