Monday, June 13, 2011

Claire + CJ's Lakeside Wedding :: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Wedding Photography

As I was looking through Claire and CJ's wedding photos, I couldn't stop smiling. This was one of the sweetest couples I have ever photographed and their love for each other and their excitement to be married just shines through in their photos.

They were married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at The Waters in Oshkosh, which overlooks Lake Winnebago. It couldn't have been a more beautiful ceremony, setting, or day. They wrote vows for each other and also had a unity sand ceremony, which I have never seen before, but love that idea! We took photos around The Waters boat docks and lawn as the sun set before their reception in the ballroom with many musical serenades. Thank you for having me be part of your special day! Congratulations Claire and CJ!!!




























 How cute are they?!?!






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they're all lovely and I especially love the jumping one.

    ReplyDelete