Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jenny + Phil :: Green Bay, Wisconsin Wedding Photography

Last weekend I had the honor of photographing Jenny and Phil's wedding in Green Bay. They got married on a perfect summer day at St. John the Baptist Church in Howard, Wisconsin. Phil's uncle, who is a priest, officiated the ceremony, which I thought was one of the nicest ceremonies that I have been to. After church we headed to Lambeau Field, home of the Packers, for some photos. This my first trip ever to the stadium, and I think now I am an official Wisconsinite:) Following church and pictures, we headed off to their reception at The Marq.  Jenny and Phil, thank you for having me be part of your wedding day! I really enjoyed it! All the best to you both:)




























No comments:

Post a Comment