Friday, July 8, 2011

Featured in Landlocked Bride!

Today my Iowa farm engagement session with Amanda and Chris was featured on the blog Landlocked Bride!! Landlocked Bride is a wedding blog that features weddings in the Midwest and Mountain states; their tagline is "plan a modern wedding in the middle of the country." Just my style! Every Friday Landlocked Bride features different engagement photos for the feature "Engagement Photo Friday." I was pretty excited (and had been anticipating this for awhile) since this is my first submission and first feature in a wedding blog. I loved photographing Amanda and Chris and am super-excited to photograph their wedding in September! Thank you Landlocked Bride for featuring my photos!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome Laura, those photos were amazing!! I can't wait for our photo session! :)

    ReplyDelete