Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What I've Been Up To.....

I realized it has been awhile since I have blogged. Things have been exceptionally busy, but in a good way. I haven't been this busy (with work and photo editing) since college!  I shouldn't act like it has been all work and no play, because that isn't true at all. I have been busy have fun too. Here are some photos of what I have been up to... although not all were taken by me... obviously:)

I traveled to Iowa for the Fourth of July, family time, my nieces baptism, a 5k, and my 10-year reunion.

Sparkler firework show.



I had an extra day off, so after editing photos we headed to the lake for some kayakin'



I will try to post a bit more this month! I have my first free weekend of the summer this weekend, so hopefully I will get out and do many fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment