Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jenna's Senior Photos :: Central Wisconsin Senior Photography

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of photographing Jenna's senior photos. We started out at Jenna' family's farm near Mosinee and from there headed out all over the Marathon County to seek out the perfect field of flowers, bridges, river, and a dirt road for Jenna's senior pics. There was even a stop for ice cream at Briq's! Jeanna had a ton of super-cute dresses and was a great sport, even when there were swarms of mosquitoes swarming us! She even took out her pig and walked him for a photo! Thanks for having me photograph your senior photos, I had a blast!!



























1 comment:

  1. Dirt road is still my favorite!! Second favorite is the last one...BUT the part of me that takes after my husband says "get those bales off the field" :) Beautiful shots, Laura! So pretty, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete