Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Wedding Photography Website :: Central Wisconsin Wedding Photography

It is a fantastic day! The sun is/was out this morning, someone found my cell phone, my smoking car was only the air condition belt AND I have a new wedding photography website!

I have been working with my most recent wedding, Beth and Kent's winter wedding in Marshfield, to develop an online gallery and sales option for my clients. I am making a few final tweaks, but here it is!

The website address is http://lauraschmittphoto.photoshelter.com/


I chose to use Photoshelter because it was really photographer friendly. I can choose my own layout (and they all look very clean and crisp, which I like) and have large images and galleries featured. It also directly loads from my PhotoMechanic. Another plus for PhotoShelter is that I can fulfill my own sales from my trusted photo printing company. That way I can see the images before they go to the printer and when they are done. I am kind of a perfectionist :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey laura,
    Your link on the top of this post is the wrong address (it includes "www" I found the real site-very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for the letting me know! BTW, went out to Levis on Sunday and the trails were great! I just got a pair of XC skis and I'm looking forward to skiing out there more!

    ReplyDelete