Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fair Time

It's that time of the year again (at least in Marshfield) when one can eat a variety of fried foods and still have room for ice cream, cotton candy, and a cold drink. Why yes, it can be done. Don't ask me how I know.... It's fair time! Specifically, the Central Wisconsin State Fair!

Goldfish swim in bowls waiting to be won at a midway game at the fair. Copyright MNH

The Ferris wheel in the evening at the Cumberland Fair in Maine. 

A Marshfield 4-Her carries in her chickens for the 4-H show at the Central Wisconsin State Fair on Tuesday, August 31, 2010. Copyright MNH

An Auburndale girl  gets a kiss from her 8-week-old Brown Swiss at the Central Wisconsin State Fair on Wednesday, September 1, 2010. Copyright MNH

Why yes these cream puffs are delicious! The Sweet Adeline cream puff food stand. Copyright MNH

Yum, yum yum! Copyright MNH

Canned beans for the exhibition. Copyright MNH

My tomatoes so did not look this good! Copyright MNH


I have only been to the fair for one day this year, but if I get any more photos that I like, I will post them! I have a lot more fried foods to eat!

*Photos copyright of the Marshfield News-Herald. Please do not use or reproduce without permission.

2 comments: