Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Baby :: Child Photography

This past weekend I went back to Iowa to photograph some Trash the Dress photos with my friend and her sister. Due to rain and other unforeseeable circumstances, it didn't happen. Oh well! I got to hang out with Kara and her super-cute baby! I took some shots while we hung out.




Gabe wasn't really all that thrilled about walking on the grass. Once we got inside he was all about standing. Grass is weird, I know. My nephews won't walk on the grass because it is "dirty" and there might be ants.

Baby profiles are my favorite!

I think he was like.... "Why are you using the huge lens? Are you serious about this?"

2 comments:

  1. I've known Randi all his life and Gabe reminds me so much of Randi when he was a baby, right on up through today! Very good photos!

    Rosalie Rush, Osage

    ReplyDelete