Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Day of Fall ... Tomorrow

The first day of fall is.... tomorrow! It seems like the leaves are changing early this year, but that could just be me. My computer has been having some issues and I am without a few key programs for photo editing right now. Actually, I am without my computer right now, which is sad. I am posting some fall photos, but they aren't new ones, due to the technical difficulty I am currently experiencing.


Fall leaves while hiking in Maine. I had an internship out there photo editing at Aurora Photos and got to spend the fall in Maine. It was beautiful and every weekend I went exploring in the mountains. 

The Chippewa River in the fall. Dan and I went on a kayak trip from Eau Claire to Durand and spent the night on an island. In the morning there was all this crashing around and it turns out it was early gun deer season down there and we ruined a drive. The boat of hunters came around one side and the deer crashed across the river on the other side of the island. 

Fall leaves in Marshfield

Grass at sunset in Dexter Park in Wood County. 

Field in the fall

More grass in the fall. I have a thing with grass and good light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment