Monday, May 24, 2010

A few final photos from my road trip

After this, I am finished posting photos from my road trip... I think. At least until I get my Holga's back!

Montana camp fire. I didn't take many photos in Montana. I think I was getting tired at this point or shooting more with my Holga. It was nice in Montana, we stayed near Missoula, which is a pretty laid-back town. Lots of people watching and lots of very good beer. We had some from Kettlehouse, an amazing ale. Since the mountain biking was pretty epic out there, my plans to mountain bike across the west got thwarted and redirected to beer sampling across the west.  Which was fine by me!

Dan is an expert pancake flipper. One of the best things while camping is breakfasts! My favorite is pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup. Then you won't have to eat again until dinner.

North Dakota sunset. I never would have thought North Dakota would be so beautiful! I was humming "Home on the Range" for a long time.

This is kind of out of order, but these are the mountains in Wyoming as we were driving out west.


No comments:

Post a Comment