Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Western Holga Photos

My Holga film was finished developing today! A week was a long time to wait, I am impatient.  I have 8 rolls, so it will take me longer to scan, spot, and tone the images. For now, here are a few images that I had time to clean-up a little.

The Badlands National Park at sunrise


Waterfall on Orcas Island

Pier on Orcas Island


Please forgive the scan lines on the photos, especially the one above. I don't have a 120mm film scanner, so I have to get the photos developed and then scan them with an HP flatbed scanner. The quality isn't the best and it isn't very cost-effective. If I have a lot of time, I try to remove the scan lines... but that really can take hours. I have never had that much patience with post-processing.

If anyone knows where I can get a 120mm film scanner, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment