Thursday, May 20, 2010

Seattle Pics

We got to Seattle and spent a few days there, which were full of wedding celebrations and family-ness. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos of the happy couple, I decided to leave that up to everyone else, and enjoyed myself at the wedding.

We didn't actually go up the Space Needle in Seattle, we just walked around it while my sister an her family checked out the view. We didn't do many touristy things in Seattle, since I spent a summer there as a photo intern at Seattle Weekly.

 Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle

A WWII airplane at the Boeing Museum of Flight. It was pretty interesting, I could have spent a lot more time there.

 My sisters posing for "glamour" shots at the wedding. Tasty Mai Tais were in hand!

Flowers at Pike Place Market

I didn't eat this fish at Pike Place Market, but I did eat a lot of delicious other food, like smoked salmon chowder.  The Market is a good place to wander around eating and watching people. Two of my favorite past times!


No comments:

Post a Comment