Friday, May 28, 2010

Western Holga Shots

Happy weekend! This is my first Memorial Day weekend that I don't have to work in 4 years! I am very much looking forward to it. And the weather is lovely.

Here are some more Holga shots from out west.


A much better shot of the pier at Orcas Island. I think the last one I had it on bulb. Sometimes I like that, this time I didn't as much. I think the subject is a bit to "solid" to use for a bulb shot. Good thing I shot two!

I caught a shapeshifter on film!
I kid, I kid..... it is just Dan running down a path to a waterfall on Orcas Island. This I used bulbs and it worked and, incidentally, is one of my favorite Holga shots from the trip.

The Skagit River in the North Cascades National Park. It was dusk and the light turned out perfect. Much better than digital versions of the same scene.

Hiking on Orcas Island

Rocks on the beach

Sunset on Orcas Island. Usually I dislike sunset shots, but I enjoy this because of he colors.

Icicle River in Washington

Home on the range

Once again: Western view from Orcas Island

Visiting a tower on Orcas Island. This is my sister, I made her pose. So, I suppose this is a photo illustration. I was worried it would be too blurred because she was walking quite quickly.

Dan and Sam checking out the view


I have a few more Holgas to post, but the scanner hasn't been working properly. Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment