Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A to Z Pizza

When we arrived back in Wisconsin after our trip (which was two weeks ago now! I just just finished picking up my place and doing laundry from the trip) we hung out in Eau Claire for the day. It was quite the perfect ending to our trip. We napped in our friend's lawn, biked at Lowes Creek and then drove through hill country to A to Z Produce and Bakery for some delicious pizza.

If you haven't heard of it, it is a farm that is near Stockholm, WI that serves pizza every Tuesday. I have no idea how we got there.... but it is about an hour on curvy roads southwest from Eau Claire. Their pizzas are a-ma-zing! They grow everything for the pizzas on their farm and fire them in a stone oven. You bring your own drinks and eating tools and relax on the grass and eat scrumptious pizza. We ordered two because it was that good and we were starving. It's the best.

Here are a few links that write a bit more prolifically than I do on the topic of A to Z Pizza.

Eco Metro
Camacho Watcho
Pizza Blog
Volume One Magazine

I didn't take a ton of photos, I was more into eating pizza and drinking wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment