Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Black and White Holga

Things have been pretty busy here, but I did get a chance to scan a few Holga pictures. Once again I used the Illford Super XP-2 black and white film, which you can process in the same chemicals as color film.

Rainy trees in Marshfield. The black and white film fits the grayness of  June, especially the past two weeks. Luckily the sun has come out again and the rain has stopped!

A double exposure of Dan trout fishing. I really like the way this turned out, and how the photo isn't so sharp, it makes even fishing seem dreamy.

We had to walk through all this wet grass to get to the fishing hole. I feel like this photo looks like I am walking through the jungle, although it is really just weeds. I like this photo in black and white, it gives it more of an abstract feel. If it were color, you would right away know this is just grass and not the jungle. I did order more color film though, and it is loaded and ready to go!


That is all the photos for now. Hopefully I will get some nice photos from quality time in "America's Hometown" this week and from the central Wisconsin Fourth of July festivities! Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment