Thursday, May 27, 2010

A few plastic landscapes

Yes, more Holga photos for the western road trip. I may need to edit better, but I am going to assume there is infinite space on the web for my photos. These are in no particular order...

The Badlands

The Range

Eastern Washington , near the Columbia River Valley

Mountains near Leavenworth, Washington

Pine trees in Montana

Orcas Island, Washington

Scrubby land, I think this is in the Columbia River Valley

A mountain. 

Hill country

Hopefully I will get the rest scanned sometime this week.

Since I have been feeling slightly saturated with landscape and nature photos, I was thinking about doing this challenge on Holgablog.com. It is a self portrait project. I am not a fan of self portraits, that is part of the reason I prefer to be behind the camera. I haven't taken self portraits since college and it was really painful - like awkwardly self conscious and self aware. I was so trying too hard. Ah, the life of an art student... Perhaps it would be good to revisit the idea and see what I come up with. I should be up for a challenge... If anyone has seen any intriguing/cool/emotional/ self portraits online, send them my way. I would love to see some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment