Friday, July 23, 2010

Busy-ness

I have been pretty busy lately and haven't had much time to post. My 365 Project is currently resting for a week, as is the scanner and the Holga. I have been toning and editing wedding photos, making origami cranes for a custom Etsy mobile, printing photos, picking out mattes and searching for frames for two gallery shows, thinking about business cards and working. Yes, life is busy this week. Plus, I have been trying to fit in summer fun like biking, swimming, running, making pesto and sitting outside. So, I suppose things are busy in a good way.

I have been searching around on the web lately for some photo inspiration:


PaperCrave- A collection of beautiful letterpress printed paper goods. I especially love these seed packs!

Business Card Ideas

Funny Video from They Might be Giants. I gave this CD to my nephew for his birthday.



I have been reading the New York Times Magazine.... they had a really interesting article about jousting. Why don't jousters come to Wisconsin? That would make for great photos!

My sis sent me this link of stunning photos: http://www.nickbrandt.com/index.cfm

Hopefully over the weekend I will get some fun photos and a chance to scan some more holgas!

No comments:

Post a Comment