Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Break

I need a break! I have been working to color correct some photos and it is frustrating! Magenta and cyans are not my bag. Here are some photos of breaks. These are a few older photos that I found from pre-Marshfield and job times. 

This is in Iowa at RAGBRAI. The summer after I graduated, I rode for two days and took photos for The Daily Iowan, my college paper. I rode and took pictures, but since I was split between two things, I didn't do either one especially well. The guy on the unicycle, who was from Iowa State, would put on a show every for the bikers and the host towns. 

I think I took this photo in Washington, Iowa while I was an intern for the The Gazette in Cedar Rapids. This man was playing Spanish guitar during a fest, where Chris Dodd would appear (he was late and that was the reason I was there). Anyway while I waited, I ate good Mexican food and listened to the guitar player, so it was time well spent.

This was another photo I took while working at The Gazette. I was covering a math competition for middle schoolers. It was between tests and these two boys were playing some role playing card game. I like this photo because they are really excited about their game, and the boy on the left is wearing a math shirt. 

As you can see I might be digging around in my archives. I have been trying to organize.... trying and found some older photos that I liked and forgot about.

No comments:

Post a Comment