Friday, July 16, 2010

Last weekend...

Last weekend I had a chance to do a little bit of this.....
 
Relaxing in the hammock and reading.


Canoeing in the marsh


Exploring through inlets until we were forced back to the shore for more eating and hammock-ing by the swarms of horse flies. I was surprised that no large spiders fell into the canoe, which is a fear for me when going under low branches.


But at least we got to see lots of lily pads, which I have been wanting to take pictures of for awhile.


But I didn't quite get the right shot

Still not quite right. Oh well, there will be more summer weekends to try.

I am off for the next five days and am heading up to Duluth this weekend to shoot Tim and Jill's wedding. Should be a fun wedding in a beautiful setting!


No comments:

Post a Comment