Monday, July 19, 2010

Tim and Jill's Big Lake Wedding :: Duluth Wedding Photography

This past weekend I photographed Tim and Jill's wedding in Duluth. The setting was beautiful and the wedding was super fun. Tons of people were dancing right up to the last song. Thank you for having me shoot your wedding! Congratulations you two!

 We took photos at a park on beautiful Lake Superior. As we were driving there it started to sprinkle, but luckily never rained.

K-i-s-s-i-n-g!


The bride's lovely garden-fresh bouquet and the pocket watch that was a gift from Jill to Tim.

 Seriously, I have never seen a locomotion line so long! I think everyone at the wedding was in the line!

The couple outside the reception at the Radisson Hotel Harborview.

To see more of my wedding photos, please visit my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment