Thursday, April 29, 2010

NPR's The Picture Show on Flickr

Exciting! My photo was featured (in a little tiny corner box)  on The Picture Show on NPR's website! I added a photo to the Flickr group (which I just joined yesterday) and they put it on their blog! Well, they put six photos from the Flickr group on their blog in the corner including mine. I don't care, I'm still excited!

The Picture Show - What Is 'The Picture Show'?
Come here for a daily dose of photos from around the world, as well as commentary and questions from NPR's multimedia team.
There are a ton of great photos and multimedia on the site, so check it out. I could really spend a lot of time there.... 


Here is my photo that is featured. It is yesterday's photo for my 365 project of the blooms outside work in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment