Friday, April 16, 2010

Softball Light



I photographed my first softball game of the year yesterday. I like shooting softball because the action is quick and condensed in a small area. I was leaving after getting some action shots just when the light was getting nice. I took this photo for my 365 project. It is also my 100th photo - only 265 left!
 
 

I'm usually a fan of shooting softball and baseball when the light is right. It tends to be nice right around six, this time of the year. Each field is different, but it makes shooting more fun when you can play around with the light. Here are some other softball and baseball photos where there is something going on and nice light. I should make that a goal this year... get some high action and nice light. I hope I will be shooting a lot of baseball!



This weekend I am heading to Iowa to visit friends. I loaded my holga with some more 35mm film and there is 10 hours of driving, so hopefully I will see some interesting sights.


2 comments:

  1. Just getting started in photography, EditElf.com has give me a huge advantage over well established photographers. I don’t have to buy expensive editing software, learn all the tricks, and waste time on my computer. I started shooting weddings because I love photography and I love people, so that’s what I spend my time doing!

    Edit elf

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you are doing what you love! I will check out Edit Elf.

    ReplyDelete