Friday, April 2, 2010

Feel Good Photos

I usually like to wake up and feel awesome, but this past week I have been sick and starting my days feeling less than stellar.  Ewww, I hate being sick-ish. Today (which is Friday) is my first full day of work this week. Since I haven't been working much, and haven't been taking very many photos, I don't anything new to post.  Here are some photos that make me feel happy and healthy.

Kayaking in Lake Superior in the Apostle Islands. I can't wait until this year's trip. I love the aqua blue water and being so close to it.

Oh, summer-ness and bright colors and flowers make me happy (although I am also thinking of allergies right now.)

Friends and wine are always a good combination. This should happen way more than it does. 

Under the water of Lake Superior, kayaking again. I think this was near Bass Island where the water was super-clear and you could see your shadow on the bottom.

Evening on the lake. This was shot at Lake Dubay after I used my kayak on the first real trip. I think there is a trend here with water, kayaking and feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. love the positioning of the flower in the lower corner and bee and also of the dock. you sure know the rule of thirds. :)

    ReplyDelete