Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Photos

Yay, it's Friday! I am heading to Chicago this weekend equipped with my holga modified for 35mm film, ready to experiment. Hopefully there will be some wandering time and nice light. Here are a few photos from the week.

I'm done frog sitting.... sad.


A couple outtakes from the work week
 A farmer giving a tour of his farm for a work assignment about .... farm tours. There is never much light in the barn but in this barn the ceiling had an opening in the top to let in a shaft of light. It was hard to work around the bright light and the dark shadows. I liked this photo because of the shadow on the bottom, you can still see that he is talking to people, despite all of them being in the dark.

Photo for the opening of UWSP baseball season. They didn't run this in the paper, the ran a straight-on shot, which was pretty boring and standard. I am usually nervous to shoot baseball practice because I can't see balls coming when I am looking through the camera with my 70-200. I shot with a wide-angle lens behind the net so I could jump out of the way real fast. Not really, I just get bored shooting sports with long lenses.

I found a neat blog today Female Photographers of Etsy. There are a lot of great photos, inspiration, ideas and links to other women photographer's photo blogs and websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment