Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Details

I had the chance to walk around yesterday and take photos while my car got fixed. Normally I drive around and look for photos, but it was nice out and I needed new tires, so it worked out. It is good to slow down and really notice things happening around me. I like how spring is so subtle, and the changes of light and nature aren't noticeable unless you really look for them.

Here are a few photos of spring details.

Buds on bushes

A branch in the evening light

Buds on trees!

The ice receding from a pond

A walking path in a park. I realize these are evergreens, so they don't really count for spring, but I took this photo because of the light green grass and the light on the tree trunks. It seems like a path through an enchanted forest .... something like that.

Buds again

And more buds!


The photos with a shallow depth of field I photographed with my Canon 28-70mm lens at f2.8. This lens also shoots macro, which is what most of these photos are. Macro drops the backgrounds, since my lens only opens up to f2.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment